Blues Guitar Soloist Lite for Windows
Ever ask another guitarist how to solo over a I-IV-V blues progression? Nine times out of ten, you'll be directed to practice a minor-pentatonic box scale. Listen carefully to great blues music, and you'll hear a secret: It's intervals, not scale patterns, that make the magic happen. In this app you'll learn to play in terms of harmonic color and intervals, instead of meandering through scale patterns, in the context of a full original 12-bar blues based on the styles of various blues masters, like B.B King, Buddy Guy or SRV, among others with amazing high quality video and audio in sync with the tab.
With high quality video and audio content you soon will be learning a full 12-bar-blues song, lick by lick and practicing with the included metronome or even cooler: with backing tracks!
- Original 12-bar-blues song with backing track separated in 20 licks
- 2 HD videos -- full version has 20 HD Videos with animated tab each at three different speeds = 60 videos
- 8 licks -- full version has 20 Licks with audios and backing tracks at three different speeds
- Built-in Metronome
- Music theory, lick analysis and additional tips
IMPORTANT: Please run the installer as Administrator.
- Supported OS: [Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7]
- Processor: 2GHZ Dual Core
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Disk: 300MB
- Video Card: 2D accelerated graphics card
- Recommended Processor: 2GHz Quad Core
- Recommended RAM: 4GB
- Recommended Video Card: Any ATI or NVIDIA graphics card with OpenGL 2.1 or higher
Full version is available on Amazon: